Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for completing daily Front Desk functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests receive efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome during their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude. The Guest Service Representative also completes special projects and duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- Performs daily Front Desk functions such as guest check-in and –out, answering phones, completion of shift check-list, processing related transactions, etc.
- Directs owner and guest requests to correct department. Responds courteously, efficiently and professionally to guest service requests.
- Performs light administrative duties such as sending a receiving faxes, making copies, sending e-mail correspondence
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys appropriately to guests.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and two-way radio.
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests pertaining to their reservations.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and performs a bucket check on shift.
- Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as necessary.
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person