To work under Hardscape Director and learn the way in which Eco-Smart Landscaping does our Hardscapes. Manage other hardscape laborers on site. The goal of this position is to be comfortable with our processes quickly and allow the director to be off site focusing on sales and client relations the majority of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Positive Working Relationship with Director and other team members.
- Maintain healthy working relationship through attitude and language
- Presenting alternative or contrary ideas or concerns in a positive, healthy and constructive way
- Maintain culture and positivity in and around team settings
- Recognizing fairly consistent, shifting priorities and critical tasks is part of the position
- Work in a professional, consistent and positive manner.
- Present well with language and appearance
- Keeping busy and staying efficient
- Perform labor tasks
- General Labor
- Machine Operation
- Asset Management
- Help Service assets
- Making sure equipment is in working order
- Servicing if needed
- Making sure tools are in working order
- Keep trailer clean an organized
- Able to lift 75 lbs. consistently
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Able to pass a drug test prior to hire
- Willing to allow background check
- Brings positivity to the site day in and day out
- No experience required, but preferred.
- Drivers license required
Special working conditions include flexibility to work weekends and or late if weather impacts typical working hours. If retained for winter services, these positions are on call.
Working conditions can be tough and arduous. Remaining professional, positive and kind even during weather events that are challenging is critical.
Required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis and do repetitive tasks with few breaks.
Reports to Hardscape Foreman or Hardscape Director
Eco-Smart Landscaping will provide unparalleled service, communication and professionalism to its clients. We will perform all landscaping services with the environment in mind and adhere to a net zero commitment. We will continue to grow to maximize the benefits of our services to the environment.
Communication is king. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Be honest, integrity is everything. Work hard and have fun. Let love be your guide and ALWAYS DO THE NEXT RIGHT THING.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Derry, NH 03038: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hardscape: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person