Experience a refreshing change and exciting challenges with an established medical staffing firm that understands your need to balance your personal life with a career! We are part of a growing, family of staffing companies centered in the Midwest. We are looking for Recruiters/ Staffing Coordinators for our Dayton/Springboro/Piqua offices who have the initiative to create a dynamic communication rapport with staff and patients. Recruiter/ Staffing Coordinator will receive excellent benefits and a salary that will commensurate with experience. The position is an in office position with a Monday-Friday, 8a-5p schedule.
Recruiter/ Staffing Coordinator responsibilities:
· Collaborates with managers to identify staffing needs, accurate job descriptions, and hiring criteria’s.
· Follow-up with existing Healthcare Professionals and potential candidates.
· Schedule and conduct interviews
· Attends and participates in job fairs, as needed
· Fulfill contracts by placing employees at facilities, Match candidates to skilled positions and homes
· Establish relationships with healthcare providers, home clients and maintain a pipeline of providers, while encouraging long-term working relationships.
· Create schedules for homecare and facility employees
· Receptionist duties
· Administrative duties
· On call at least 2 weeks out of a month for staffing needs
We encourage applicants to have
· 2+ years, Recruiting or Staffing Coordination experience working internally for a Staffing firm.
· Excellent communication and customer rapport
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced office
· Be a team player
· Bilingual fluency is plus
· Strong work ethics/ dependable
Apply today by responding to this ad with your resume and we will set up a time to meet with you in person in the office.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,000.00 - $41,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dayton, OH 45409: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person