As a Host, you’ll stay busy. Whether it’s expo, greetingcustomers, or managing the drawer, we’ll rely on you to roll up your sleeves and help wherever you’re needed. To thrive in this job, you don’t need to have any previous experience working at restaurants, but you must love great food, hustling to help your team out, and keeping customers happy. We’ll teach you everything you need to know, which makes this a perfect starting point to launch your restaurant career.
Lou Malnati’s culture can be defined in one word: Family. We are a family-owned company, but more than that, our team has a “family” way of connecting and caring for one another.
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day as a Host at Lou Malnati’s
- You’ll be on the move. You’ll likely be on your feet your entire shift, talking to customers and your team to keep orders on track.
- Taking on new tasks as needed. We all have the same goal every night: creating memorable experiences and great pizzas for our customers.
- Flexible hours that work with your life and growth opportunities for people who show up and work hard to help the whole team succeed.
- A team you can rely on. Family means something at Lou’s. Ask the people who have been with us for 10+ years. Most have worked their way up from Host to Store Manager and beyond.
- Must love pizza. Bonus, you’ll get a 50% discount on food when you’re not working and a free meal during your shift.
Ability to carry conversations with a positive attitude
Energetic and friendly with a passion for providing hospitality to guest and coworkers
Enjoy working on a team in a fast pace environment
Ability to stand, reach, bend, kneel, stoop, climb and move about the facility while standing approximately 90% of the workday
Being able to move or handle goods throughout the location generally weighing up to 40lbs.
Previous cashier experience is a plus
Flexibility to work a variety of shifts