Kitchen & Bath Direct USA, a growing kitchen and bathroom design and renovation company, is currently seeking a responsible and proactive Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
- Good image with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in both English and any other language, capable of handling requests from bilingual customers.
- Basic computer operation skills, including Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of interior design or willingness to learn.
- Greet walk-in customers and professionally address their queries.
- Prepare design quotes, providing reasonable and competitive solutions to customers.
- Coordinate pickup, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Feedback customers' complaints and requests to help improve our products and services.
- Maintain and update customer records, fostering good customer relations.
Compensation and Schedule:
The base salary for this position is $18/hour, plus commission (after the probation period, the commission often exceeds the base salary).
Working hours are from Monday to Saturday, with the choice of one day off per week.
The company provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
We welcome young people without experience to join our company. We have a mature training system that will help you quickly adapt and excel at your work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South El Monte, CA 91733: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
Work Location: In person