Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all In-house Marketing Activities at the site. Primary responsibilities include direct management of In-house Marketing Team, maintaining an acceptable conversion rate of resort occupancy, maintaining an excellent owner experience, and coordination with Resort, Front Line sales, In-House sales and Corporate/Regional In-House Marketing Directors/Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct management of In-house Marketing Team: interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; performance review; motivate, reward and provide disciplinary action when necessary (termination and conflict resolution).
- Maintain total site marketing penetration according to site marketing penetration standards.
- Resolve issues pertaining to tour statuses, bookings, coding and etc.
- Order and maintain departmental supplies (collateral material, uniforms, etc.)
- Maintain copies of invitations and daily tour manifests for reference purposes.
- Run daily reports to include, but not limited to, Daily Arrival Report, Daily In-House Report, Five year owner arrival report.
- Prepare daily and weekly status reports to include, but not limited to, Show factors and Penetration rates to be submitted in a timely manner for corporate deadlines.
- Compile data on each team member’s performance.
- Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
- Coordinate with In-House and Front Line sales management with regard to tour seats available and potential tour flow.
- Ensure any pertinent information related to Marketing/Concierge is properly and timely disseminated.
- Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs (booking/gifting policies).
- Submit employee payroll in timely manner.
- Perform other related functions not listed.
- Timeshare experience
- 2 years management or supervisory preferred or 2 year’s timeshare equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule which includes a rotating combination of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to deal with both customers and salespeople.
- Ability to focus on details.
- Ability to handle simultaneous situations.
- Ability to handle departmental problems and situations.
- Knowledgeable with commission payroll and understanding.
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to interact with many other departments within the company.
Benefits and More:
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee discounts on travel
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
- Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
- Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: In person