Do you love interior and tropical plants? Our ideal candidate to complement our team will have a people-friendly personality, enthusiasm and energy, together with a willingness to learn!
Duties include: Watering, pruning, trimming, staking, dusting, cleaning, planting, transplanting and ground cover replacement, including decorative stone and moss.
- Provide small floral arrangements, flowering plants and assist with plant rotation.
- Must maintain interior plants to the Camden company standard and complete plant replacements for all plants that fall
below that standard.
- Ensures all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines.
- Must possess a valid State of Washington driver's license & a clean driving record.
- Knowledge and familiarity with interior/tropical plants.
- Perform special client requests in a timely manner
- Must be able to work full-time.
- Able to lift and work in the field.
- Ability to communicate effectively
Health benefits and PTO (Paid Time Off) will be available. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Must pass E-Verify
Landscape Experience: 2 years - Horticultural Education, is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Interior Plant Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person