At Turning Point, we are solely dedicated to our work helping those who struggle with addiction. We are New Mexico’s leader in providing safe, effective and evidence-based treatment. Every one of our clinicians and every member of our staff are dedicated to supporting our clients. We work with every client in a collaborate process to help them succeed.
TPRC is looking for a dynamic and creative Licensed Therapist to conduct our daytime or nighttime Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) to grow with us. The ideal candidate will know how to take initiative and keep clients engaged, while maintaining appropriate boundaries. TPRC offers a diverse and supportive work environment with an amazing group of clinicians and other professionals!
· Conduct group facilitation 3 days a week
· Provide ongoing individual therapy to group clients
· Complete clinical documentation according to agency and joint commission standards including assessments, interventions, and treatment and discharge planning
· Participate collaboratively in weekly treatment team meetings
· Active license in good standing with the state of New Mexico: LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, LPCC, or similar license
· Experience administering chemical dependency treatment preferred
· Proficiency in the diagnosis and treatment of substance use and mental health disorders
· Experience facilitating therapeutic groups preferred
· Knowledge of group dynamics and modalities
· Experience with documentation in an electronic health record (EHR)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel and internet software.
· Candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of addiction and mental health treatment and will have experience in providing evidenced based treatment though group facilitation and individual therapy
· Problem solving skills—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
· Interpersonal Skills—maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
· Oral communication—speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills.
· Written Communication—edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
· Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time effectively and self-manage projects, develops realistic action plans, handles multiple tasks and meets strict deadlines.
· Quality control—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected even
The Turning Point Recovery Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation or gender identification, medical condition or disability, genetics, veteran status, spousal affiliation or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- LMSW, LISW, LMHC, LPCC or LMFT (Required)
Work Location: In person