Stephen F. Austin Community Health Network is a small business in HEALTH_CARE_MEDICAL in Angleton, TX. We are professional and agile.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager, or PM is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and completion of projects related to MyCHN Healthcare Technologies. This role works closely with upper management, project team members, and various project stakeholders. This job is to both delegate tasks amongst various team members, stakeholders, and others as well as assist with all needs to get the project completed on time and on budget. The PM is also responsible for motivating the team to ensure a productive work environment. On a typical day the Project Manager will ensure outstanding action items, correspondence and other tasks are completed before moving on to project overview and working to ensure deadlines and budgets are made.
Community Health Network makes attempts to ease operational burdens by designing and implementing its own technologies. Utilizing open-sourced electronic health record systems, MyCHN partners with various developers to ensure workflows are improved and are efficient and effective. The MyCHN Technology Division of the Information Technology Department (IT) works hand in hand with the operation team to fully understand workflow gaps and finds technological solutions.
Important responsibilities for a Project Coordinator include:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
· Creating long-term and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
· Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them; being hands on when needed.
· Ensuring project scope, timelines, and budgets are appropriate and align with the organization’s strategic goals; communicating with key stakeholders and leadership of project statuses.
· Assist with developing budgets for projects and monitoring expenditures to ensure that costs remain within approved limits; reconciliation of project costs with vendor invoices.
· Reviewing proposals from vendors to determine which company will be best able to fulfill the client’s needs.
· Maintaining contact with vendors and project stakeholders to ensure that they are satisfied with the services being provided to them; communicating misalignments when needed.
· Serving as a point of contact for the Technology Team to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
· Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
· Scheduling and sometimes conducting product training according to the timeline as predetermined.
· Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the projectchange.
· Present weekly project status updates to the various teams involved in the projects through the weekly Technology Meeting.
· Attending and/or leading various meetings relating to all Tech Projects.
· Any additional duties as assigned by the Information Technology Leadership Team.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
· Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of true Project Management experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of healthcare experience or IT experience.
· 2 or more years of combined healthcare IT experience preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years of Budget management experience preferred.
· Associate degree required.
· Bachelor’s or higher degree preferred.
· Ability to lead, plan, and manage change.
· Ability to read and understand complex information and reference materials to collect relevant information.
· Ability to resolve complex issues.
· Ability to foster a cooperative workenvironment.
· Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the complex documents.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Yearly pay
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Angleton, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Healthcare IT: 2 years (Required)
- IT project management: 2 years (Required)
- Budget management: 2 years (Required)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: In person