Atlantic Tractor, recently certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute, is on the lookout for a John Deere Turf Technician to join the Service department at its store in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania.
- Outstanding benefits including –$5,000 Sign-On Bonus (Expires 5/31/2023); 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Health Saving Accounts; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays; Company Paid Online and Instructor-Led Training; EAP (Employee Assistance Program); Discounts on products.
- Advancement– Due to the continued growth of the company, you can advance into a management role. Many of the managers and supervisors in our dealerships began their careers in Service, Parts or Sales.
- Stability and reputation— Atlantic Tractor has 18 locations and over 460 employees. Atlantic Tractor is known for their stability, their honesty, and their integrity. We have been named “Satisfyd Top Dealers” from 2018 through 2022. As a result of our continued growth, we have become one of the largest agricultural and equipment dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region while maintaining local community values.
- Employee impact– Enjoy a collaborative work environment where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training– We offer you company paid training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
- Core Values – We operate under a set of core values which we call the 6P’s of Performance. These six values are Passionate; Positive; People-Oriented; Productive; Professional and Proud. Our core values summarize our commitment to a culture of self-improvement and exceptional customer experiences which were uniquely developed by our employees.
This is a career where you will find pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to ensure your success.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on light construction equipment and turf equipment.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Preferably one year of experience in performing service repairs on mowing equipment and handheld power equipment.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of turf equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's license.
The pay range for this position is $18-$32 per hour, based on experience.