HomeServices Insurance is an independent insurance agency focusing on personal lines insurance products with over 20 different locations in the United States. We have established relationships with many of the top A-rated carriers allowing us to provide solutions for a vast array of customers. Our employees are our most important asset, so we maintain a positive, respectful, and encouraging work environment. But don’t just take our word for it! HomeServices Insurance has been named a Top Insurance Employer based off employee feedback every year since 2018 and we maintain a 97% employee retention rate. Having doubled in size over the last 5 years, it’s proven we don’t like to sit still. We enjoy and promote a fast-paced working environment and our constant growth continues to open new opportunities for our company and employees.
HomeServices Insurance, Inc. is currently seeking a professional and experienced Licensed Insurance P&C CSR. This position offers you the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic growing organization. You will be working alongside some of the industry’s best talent in one of our offices located in New Brighton/Saint Paul, MN!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support sales programs and long range objectives to enhance business strategy and achieve goals relative to profitability, cost control and organizational effectiveness.
- Research and answer clients’ and underwriters’ calls.
- Advise clients regarding insurance coverage and risk management issues.
- Provide account executive and account manager(s) with administrative support, reporting, and sales program communication.
- Process policy changes, renewals and cancellations.
- Handle claims and billing inquiries.
- Foster and maintain good working relationships with insurance company underwriters.
- Work with existing clients to round accounts by identifying additional needs, providing quotes and selling needed coverages.
- Report immediately any circumstances that may lead to potential or actual HomeServices errors and omissions claim and/or any DOI (Dept. of Ins.) or related complaints to VP insurance operations.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
· Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
· Two years successful servicing experience with independent agency (or equivalent).
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
- Licensed in Property and Casualty preferred
This position pays a salary with potential to earn commission as well as a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more. If you are a licensed personal lines insurance agent looking for a place to excel, please apply and send your confidential resume with contact information immediately to Dolla Yang, Recruiting Manager at HomeServices Insurance inc.
We appreciate and value each and every one of our employees here at HomeServices Insurance inc. Join the team today!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Covid-19 Guidelines are mandated as followed. Mask, handwashing, sanitizing of hands and work spaces are required for all employees and visitors.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Paul, MN 55112: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Please list three strengths and why you would be a great fit for this role.
- Personal Lines Insurance Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Property & Casualty License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person