Banyan Treatment Centers has opened a new location in Wasilla, Alaska o providing services to a primary substance use disorder population, specializing in treatment for Veterans and active-duty members.
We are currently recruiting clinical professionals to join our team as a Therapist! This position requires a master's degree in social work, or a related field; an active LPC, LCSW, LMHC or LMFT is preferred.
- 8:30 am-5 pm, scheduled days would be developed with Management.
- Competitive Salaries- Ranges to be further discussed in interview!
- Competitive retention bonus to be distributed throughout the 1st year of employment!
- 4750 E Begich Circle, Wasilla, AK 99654
Banyan Treatment Centers is a leading National addiction and mental health care organization with a full continuum of care, and is Joint Commission Accredited (Gold Seal of Approval). Since our formation, we have grown to be an authority and innovator in the areas of addiction care and mental health treatment serving our communities in 16 locations and providing Telehealth services throughout the United States.
Banyan Treatment Centers offers an environment for growth, not only for our clients, but for our professionals, too.
- A fast-paced, collaborative work environment that encourages feedback and creative input
- Weekly Pay-Cycle- pay day is every Friday!
- CPR Training
- Continuing Education Units- counts towards license renewal!
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Annual merit increases
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meal Incentive Program
- Referral Program
- OT for hours worked on a Holiday
- Full-time employees enjoy:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Whole and Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Rotating Holiday Schedule
The Therapist interacts with the treatment team and provides a variety of patient care activities daily. They are responsible for managing patient caseload, providing group-individual-and family therapy, conducting bio-psychosocial assessments and more! The Therapist collaborates with the treatment team on a daily basis, formulates the master treatment plan and assists in coordinating discharge planning while functioning under the guidance of their credentials and State/Federal regulations.
- Complete ASAM Forms, documenting criteria.
- Complete initial assessments such as Trac9 and bio-psycho-socials.
- Initiate collateral call to family and/or support system, maintain contact with support system and provide family therapy.
- Formulate a comprehensive treatment plan with patient and treatment team.
- Develop clearly stated treatment goals, objectives and interventions.
- Develop interventions that will accomplish goals and objectives and state the planned frequency of
- Facilitate daily process groups connecting treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Participate effectively in multidisciplinary treatment plan reviews, demonstrating adequate
preparation and understanding of patient issues, progress, areas of resistance, positive and negative
- Complete transfer summaries as patients move through appropriate levels of care.
- Conduct educational and process groups (lectures/videos/discussions) effectively.
- Provide individual counseling to patients at least one (1) times per week.
- Be effective in finding needed resources and working in tandem with Case Management.
- Ensure that documentation is timely, consistent, clear and articulate and never copy/pasted from
another note or another chart.
- Develop a continuing care plan that meets patient needs for ongoing support following discharge.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or a related Human Services field.
- Qualified Addiction Professional (QAP) or obtains QAP within 3 years from start date.
- An active LPC, LCSW, LMHC or LMFT in the state of Alaska is strongly preferred.
- Work experience in the field of behavioral/mental health is preferred but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time