Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.50 - $12.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lumberton, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person