The Maintenance Technician @ Drake Terrace is responsible for the upkeep of the community through the repair and maintenance of buildings, grounds, and support equipment. This is a full-time position, Sunday-Thursday, 9am-5:30pm.
Starting pay: $23/hr
Hiring bonus: $500
What will I do every day?
- Diagnose and repair problems in such areas as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware ·accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features (pools, spas, etc.) and waste management systems
- Complete assigned service requests Perform turn-key work as required to ensure vacant apartment homes are rent-ready in a timely manner
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and general maintenance tasks
- May supervise the work of other associates and outside contractors
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Be a great team player
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- 1-year experience in property management maintenance
- Able to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment
- Able to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
- Technical training or HVAC certification is desirable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 30 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person