- Team Member Title: Maintenance Technician
- Location: Murfreesboro, TN
- Team: Property Management
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Who We Are:
Every day, we take deliberate action to nurture a culture that is grounded in our purpose, to Build a Connection™. No matter your area of expertise, at LC, you’ll find your why and your place to belong.
Guided by our core values of performance, quality, communication, teamwork, and leadership, you’ll be empowered to fuel our growth and create a lasting legacy in our communities. Are you ready to make an impact?
The Team You Will Join:
At the heart of LC is our vision to create community. Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Home team does just that. You’ll join a dynamic team committed to activating the company’s purpose each day by building meaningful connections and putting our customers first. You’ll push past the status quo to provide an experience that’s unmistakably LC.
The Difference You Will Make:
This role is responsible for performing a wide variety of general maintenance repairs and services for an assigned community. Lifestyle Communities specializes in developing Class A master planned, apartment communities, condominiums, single family homes, and creating incredible living experiences for residents. We are building communities in Ohio, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. Our company offers an environment of collaboration and self-expression, rewarding those who approach their work in a values-based manner that is reflective of our purpose. We encourage team members to take a creative approach to challenges with a strong emphasis on team, performance, and individual skill.
Who You Are:
- Completes resident work and service order requests or turns in a timely manner, providing outstanding customer experiences to residents.
- Assists with upkeep of community grounds, clubhouses, buildings, pool and other common areas ensuring all areas meet Company quality standards.
- Handles emergency service calls on a rotational basis.
- Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Completes seasonal task such as assisting with pool maintenance or snow removal during inclement weather.
What You’ll Bring:
- Qualified applicants will have achieved a high school degree or equivalent and have at least two (2) years of previous residential apartment or facilities management experience required or combination of education and experience.
- Proven customer experience delivery necessary.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail needed.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills needed.
- Ability to operate tools and equipment in accordance to safety guidelines at all times is essential.
- HVAC certification is preferred but not required.
How We’ll Take Care of You:
At LC, we pride ourselves on taking care of our team members. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your unique needs.
Here are just some of the benefits we offer for being part of our team:
- Competitive Compensation plus Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit Package, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(K) plus employer matching
- Career Growth and Professional Development
- Access to our Resort Style Pools and State of the Art Fitness Facilities
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount, including up to $3,000 towards a down payment through CHR homes
- Competitive parental leave for both Mothers and Fathers
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.
- 2 year(s): Residential/apartment maintenance experience
- High School or better