Marketing Rep (North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC, and New Jersey)
Turning Point is seeking an experienced Marketing Representative, who is a highly efficient, self-motivated and dynamic individual. The Marketing Rep should be driven to promote health care services and share our commitment to helping individuals create hope and success in their lives. As part of the Turning Point Marketing Team, it is the Marketing Rep’s responsibility to promote our therapeutic programs to businesses healthcare professionals, and community agencies in their designated territory.
This position's designated territory will be North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC, and New Jersey.
- Develop robust knowledge of all programs and services
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns using historical referral agency data and conducting preliminary research
- Maintain relationships with referral agencies in designated territory through face to face visits, phone calls, virtual meetings, etc. Routine travel, including overnight trips are expected.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Track expenses in an organized fashion by completing expense reports in a timely manner for reimbursement of all expenses approved by supervisor
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with marketing team
Apply online at https://jobs.uhsinc.com/turning-point-care-center
Turning Point Care Center, LLC
For more than 35 years, Turning Point Care Center has provided a place of healing and hope to adults who suffer from behavioral health disorders and/or substance abuse. We are committed to providing quality behavioral health care and service excellence through our inpatient and outpatient gender specific programs in Moultrie, GA. Our serene, rural setting gives patients a secure environment where they can build their foundation for lifelong recovery. We believe in creating healthy communities, which start with healthy individuals, linked through sound relationships to their families, friends, neighbors and peers.
Join our team and discover a rewarding, fulfilling career. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits program. Additional benefit details provided at https://benefits.uhsguest.com. Choose “I am a Guest” to view options designed to enhance and promote our employees’ health and wellbeing.
Qualifed candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Two (2) years of experience in the area of substance abuse / psychiatric treatment programs or healthcare; and two (2) years of sales / marketing experience.
- Must demonstrate effective presentation skills to small and large groups.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
About Universal Health Services
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $13.4 billion in 2022. During the year, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and listed in Forbes ranking of America’s Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has approximately 94,000 employees and continues to grow through its subsidiaries. Operating acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located all over the U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. www.uhs.com
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.comor 1-800-852-3449.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road