We are looking for a self-motivated and professional material handler to join our warehouse department. If you are a hardworking individual who can complete tasks successfully with little to no supervision, then we are interested in you. In this position, you will be responsible for tracking warehouse stock, documenting orders, and storing merchandise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Load and unload inventory from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and production areas.
- Ensure all incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Store cargo in assigned locations using cargo boards and pallets.
- Manage inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory.
- Record the number of units handled and moved every day using production sheets.
- Use pallet jack
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift up to a maximum of 45 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lumberton, NC 28358: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person