Raymond Building Supply, a Division of USLBM is seeking a full time Install Technician for our North Fort Myers, FL location in our Millwork Department.
Raymond Building Supply, a division of U.S. LBM, one of the largest specialty building materials distributors in the United States operating a network of leading specialty building material distributors across the county with operating locations in 29 states.
Wage: $15 hourly with a production bonus
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision plans starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off and sick days
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
Install and Service Daily Tasks:
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding installation of materials
- Works with other installers to install products as assigned and trained
- Responsible for installation of more technically advanced or demanding building products
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation project
- Maintain all equipment in good order and report any malfunctions to field supervisor
- Provides quality customer service
- Cross-train in other areas to expand knowledge and expertise
- 1 year in installing products - windows, glass, doors, shutters, or millwork preferred
- Read and use a measuring tape and other required tools for complete installation
- Good verbal and written skills and the ability to provide and follow detailed instructions
Raymond Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.