- At Least 18 Years of Age
- Minimum of High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Completely Proficient in English (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
- Valid Driver’s License, Safe Driving Record, & Reliable/Insured Vehicle
- Take care of children, keep them safe and clean
- Organize creative and educational activities based on their age
- Prepare children’s meals and feed them
- Tidy up play areas and children’s rooms
- Light housekeeping & laundry
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.