Join our team as a Night Audit for Solage, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by orchestrating a proactive and seamless Guest program, including but not limited to: reaching out to guests prior to arrival, greeting guests upon arrival, and overseeing all aspects of their stay. Serve as the operational lead with regards to delivering highly personalized and unique local experiences.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets, etc.
- Verify and adjust billing
- Merge duplicate profiles and ensure that all company standards are upheld regarding formatting of profile notes
- Ensure that Forbes Five standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis
- Anticipate guest’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests
- Serve as key guest relations liaison while on shift, ensuring the safety and security of guests and team members while on shift.
- Complete Night Audit process including closing of business date and compiling of all relevant information for financial review.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate in English with guests/Team Members to their understanding.
- Ability to work in an organized fashion in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide responses.
- Exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Previous Guest Services experience preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as business levels dictate
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor.
- Must be “Team” focused.
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and roles as the position demands, whether they are administrative or operationally based
- Must have the ability to spend a majority of the shift on your feet
The starting pay rate for this position is $24.00. This is the pay rate for this position that Solage reasonably expects to pay. Decisions regarding individual pay will be based on a number of factors, such as experience and education.
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
A century ago, Calistoga was a town centered around its bubbling natural hot springs and the beautiful weather of the Napa Valley. Today, it’s a bucket-list destination for ardent wine lovers, foodies, and wellness seekers for its particularly enviable version of the “good life.” Solage was created to reflect its hometown spirit, drawing visitors as well as area vintners who come here after a day in the vineyards to relax over a glass of wine or a craft cocktail and connect.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
The successful candidate will have a general understanding of Solage, the Hospitality industry and this position.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Front Office
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calistoga, CA 94515: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person