Attention all Occupational Therapists with a passion for fun, fitness, and helping others! We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic OT to join our team at our industrial setting and work site solutions facility!
VibrantCare Rehab brings together a team of passionate, hard-working, experienced staff and clinicians who truly CARE.
Our focus is bridging the gap between quality patient care and sustainable ethical practice. Our internal mentorship program will wow you. We are passionate about building strong, healthy team relationships. Your goals are our goals.
Come join the VibrantCare family- the team who CARES – we want the opportunity to invest in YOU!
Currently offering Full time hires -potential hiring incentives:
- Sign on Bonus – up to $15,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment – up to $20,000
- Continuing Education
- Great Pay, Excellent benefits, Matching 401k, PTO, and so much more!
- Come join our friendly, cohesive team environment!
We offer top-notch mentorship and training- New grads are encouraged to apply!
Preferred Schedule: Part-time w/ benefits or PRN 4 hour shifts TUE/THU 2pm-6pm or 11am-2pm or 9am-6pm
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate writing of reports, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually, via keyboard entry or through use of dictation equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
- Graduate of an educational program for occupational therapists or occupational therapy assistants that is approved by the board and accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association’s Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE), or accredited or approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association’s (AOTA) predecessor organization, or approved by AOTA’s Career Mobility Program.
VibrantCare Rehab currently operates Outpatient Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy, Work Site Solutions and Onsite Therapy facilities throughout Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas and Washington. And we are still growing!
We come together as one team with one vision to create positive experiences for our patients and each other by providing outstanding clinical care and excellent customer service in a positive and VIBRANT atmosphere. Consider joining our vision - to BE the BEST in Rehab!
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with VibrantCare policies and procedures. Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care. Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
Job Types: Part-time, PRN, Per diem
Pay: $33.00 - $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Everett, WA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Occupational Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: In person