BHA 1st and 2nd shift available
$5000 sign on bonus!
7:00 am -3:30 pm or 3:00 pm- 11:30 pm
$15 - $18 per hour including shift differentials
Come join our team as a Behavioral Health Associate at Bowling Green Brandywine! Our beautiful campus is located in Southern Chester County. If you are passionate and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those in need through compassionate therapeutic practices while working in a team environment that supports learning and growth, this position is right for you!
As a Behavioral Health Associate at Bowling Green you will participate in the development and implementation of patients' treatment plan by:
- Providing care and close supervision of facility patients and documenting behavior
- Monitoring the campus to ensure patient safety
- Monitoring patient meals, luggage searching
- Developing positive relationships with patients and co-workers
- Following facility policies and procedures implementing treatment plans and providing crisis intervention as necessary.
- Actively participant as part of the treatment team, providing continuous patient care, supervision, interaction
- Act as a role model in using appropriate counseling skills by de-escalating aggression, using active listening skills, using appropriate tone and volume of voice, providing a high frequency and variety of positive reinforcements, maintaining appropriate boundaries, and promoting a positive peer culture.
- One of the most rewarding aspects of working as a Behavioral Health Associate is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times. Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career.
- Full benefits available including, paid vacation, sick and personal days
- 8 paid holidays
- High school diploma required
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
Experience in healthcare preferred, paid training, rewarding work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kennett Square, PA 19348: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: In person