Partners in Therapy PLLC is currently seeking a pediatric occupational therapist to join our team serving Forsyth, Davidson, and Davie counties! We are a private practice providing occupational and physical therapy services and have been serving children ages birth through 18 years old in the child’s home, school, or daycare setting since 2010. Each therapist chooses the service area they wish to cover and determines the hours they want to work.
- Flexible scheduling- You determine the number of clients on your caseload and the hours you work. Make your own schedule and choose your own service area (as broad or as limited service area as you like).
- Great opportunity for anyone trying to balance work and home life
- $150 bonus for EVERY 150 sessions completed
- Bonuses twice yearly
- Group liability insurance and license renewal fees provided
- Continuing education assistance
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Mentoring and support available through close-knit group of therapists
- Evaluation materials provided
- Flexibility to have as few as 10 hourly sessions per week or build a full time caseload
- Contractor position
- Occupational therapist licensed in state of NC
- 1 year experience in pediatrics
- Ability to work independently and manage your own schedule
- Willingness to work in the client's home environment
- Ability to communicate well with families of clients
Please call Mara Cappelletti at 919-896-2249 for more information about the position and our practice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $66.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Home Health
- Private practice
- Do you have at least one year home health experience or one year of pediatric experience?
- NC OT license (Required)
Work Location: On the road