As a Homecare Physical Therapist Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work with clients one on one in their home environment focusing on functional mobility, fall prevention, and home safety. You will carry out care plans developed by your colleagues that will enhance clients’ quality of life in their own home. Homecare is the leading edge of Geriatric Physical Therapy and candidates must be comfortable implementing evidence-based interventions to this unique demographic. Come and experience what it’s like to work with a well-coordinated, knowledgeable, and friendly interdisciplinary crew.
This is a part time, hourly position, working 24 - 31 hours per week in the Lebanon/Hanover area.
Job Highlights for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA):
- Get to know your individual patients in their own environment
- Flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home
- Maintain a high level of autonomy
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement given
- Excellent benefits
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team
- Strong clinical support and educational resources provided
- Structured orientation with your own preceptor
- Work in an environment where agency culture fosters teamwork and excellence
Duties Highlights for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA):
- Focus on functional mobility, fall prevention, and home safety
- Provide meaningful education to patients
- Execute tailored Care Plans
Requirements for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA):
- Proof of up to date Covid-19 vaccination card to present at Orientation or engage in the exemption process prior to hire.
- Per the CDC, "A person is up to date with their Covid-19 vaccination if they have received all recommended doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible."
- NH PTA License
- Strong computer and typing skill recommended
- Reliable Transportation
- Auto Insurance
- Home Care experience beneficial, although we will train the right individual
- New PTA graduates are welcome
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice is a mid-sized agency, providing home health care, hospice, palliative and personal care services to people of all ages in 32 towns in the Lake Sunapee, Connecticut Valley and Upper Valley regions of New Hampshire.
Lake Sunapee Region VNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
PPE protocol for seeing patients based on CDC guidance. Telephone screening for Covid-19 risk factors prior to every patient visit.
- NH PT License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations