At VibrantCare Rehab we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At VibrantCare we work together to achieve our company objectives.
VibrantCare Rehab has outpatient orthopedic clinics throughout California, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii! We pride ourselves on quality patient care. We offer the best in leadership with excellent mentorship and training programs available. Our company offers sign-on bonuses, student loan repayment programs, relocation packages, comprehensive benefit packages, and so much more!
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with VibrantCare policies and procedures. Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care. Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Understand appropriate state Practice Act and adhere to the laws which govern how Physical Therapists may practice and whom Physical Therapists may supervise.
- Review the VibrantCare Clinical Operations Policies & Procedures Manual on a yearly basis and adhere to the policies and procedures set forth.
- Complete all Medicare compliance trainings as required by regulations and/or VibrantCare policies.
- Complete Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training on a yearly basis and adhere to standards set forth in OSHA standards and other governmental regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct skilled treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary. Document this need clearly.
- Maintain ongoing documentation in which goals, progress toward functional goals, and medical necessity are clearly stated.
- Complete all required documentation (pre-certifications, physicians reports, daily notes, charge tickets, etc.) legibly, appropriately and in a timely fashion in order to meet facility, physician and payor deadlines.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by Center Manager (may include utilization review, infection control, disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Completes sufficient ongoing continuing education coursework to meet state licensure requirements for the defined reporting period
- Graduation from a physical therapist education program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) or, in the case of an internationally educated physical therapist, from a non-CAPTE accredited program seeking licensure as a physical therapist, a substantially equivalent education;
- State licensure/registration where applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Private practice
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Carlos, CA: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person