Attention all Physical Therapists with a passion for fun, fitness, and helping others! We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic PT to join our team at our outpatient orthopedics clinic.
VibrantCare Rehab brings together a team of passionate, hard-working, experienced staff and clinicians who truly CARE!
Our focus is bridging the gap between quality patient care and sustainable ethical practice. Our internal mentorship program will wow you. We are passionate about building strong, healthy team relationships. Your goals are our goals.
Come join the VibrantCare family- the team who CARES – we want the opportunity to invest in YOU!
Currently offering Full time hires -potential hiring incentives:
- Sign on Bonus – up to $15,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment – up to $20,000
- Continuing Education
- Great Pay, Excellent benefits, Matching 401k, PTO, and so much more!
- Come join our friendly, cohesive team environment!
We offer top-notch mentorship and training- New grads are encouraged to apply!
- Center Manager- Midtown Sacramento, CA
- Center Manager or Physical Therapist- Natomas, CA
- Center Manager or Physical Therapist- Citrus Heights, CA
- Physical Therapist- Citrus Heights, CA
- Physical Therapist- Elk Grove, CA
- Physical Therapist- Sacramento, CA
- Physical Therapist- Southland Park, CA
- Physical Therapist- Rancho Cordova, CA
- Physical Therapist- Rocklin, CA
Schedules Available: Full Time, Part Time, or PRN
VibrantCare Rehab currently operates Outpatient Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy and Onsite Therapy facilities throughout Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas and Washington. And we are still growing!
We come together as one team with one vision to create positive experiences for our patients and each other by providing outstanding clinical care and excellent customer service in a positive and VIBRANT atmosphere. Consider joining our vision - to BE the BEST in Rehab!
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with VibrantCare policies and procedures. Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care. Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Rehabilitation center
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Citrus Heights, CA: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Doctorate (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: In person