Travel Physical Therapist or Local Travel Physical Therapist (PT) is needed for our Outpatient Ortho Sports Med Practice. We are a Quality of Care Focused Outpatient Orthopedic Clinic in Alexandria, VA.
New Grad Travel Therapists Welcome. Many assignments offer mentoring/onboarding your first few weeks with a gradual increase in caseload.
- $1840-$2100 per week, Net take home. Paid Weekly.
- First Day Health/Dental/Vision Benefits through UHC.
- Temp to Perm available
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
- 1-hour Eval, 30-45 min follow up visits
We treat, on average, 9-12 patients per day. 1-hour evaluations and 30-45 minute follow-up appointments. Flexible schedules available: 4/10's, 4/9's, 5/8's.
Requirements for the Travel Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient Ortho Sports Med
- Masters and Doctorate of Physical Therapy (PT) from an accredited physical therapy (PT) program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- At least 1 year of outpatient ortho experience. We will consider New Grads Travel Physical Therapist with 1 clinical in Outpatient.
- Current CPR Certificate
BENEFITS for CCI Travel Physical Therapist (PT):
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment. 3 different Health plans to choose from that best fit your needs.
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and Local Inservices (free of cost)
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Join the CCI team today by calling us Toll-Free at 1-877-221-2981 or Locally at 301-337-6921. Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com or submit your resume online at https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1,840.00 - $2,050.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person