Delta Group is a national, full service investigative firm, family owned for over 30+ years. We have serviced many of the largest insurance companies, third party administrators, self-insureds, and PEOs in the country. Our services are unrivaled, and we are highly dedicated to the fight against insurance fraud. As the face of fraud has adapted and changed, so have we.
We have rebranded our 35-year-old company with a fresh look and clean name to represent our group for the next 35 years. Delta is committed to providing an unparalleled customer service experience, ongoing development of innovative surveillance technology, and continuing to deliver the industry’s leading results.
Skills, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Conduct covert field surveillance
- Write detailed, accurate summaries/reports
- Submit report/video by required deadlines
- Flexibility to work varied hours, including holidays and weekends (overnight stays may be required)
- MUST have a clean driving record
- strong computer skills
- the ability to work efficiently and accurately
- detail-oriented and organized
- strong problem solving skills
- strong level of integrity/ethics
Compensation varies based on experience and education. High school education or equivalent is required; however, further education and experience is not.