What Brought You Here
- $18.05 per hour
- $1 Shift differential for second shift
- Quarterly safety bonus opportunities
- Monday thru Friday, 6 PM – 2 AM + Overtime - occasional weekend hours
- Benefits starting DAY ONE!
Trulite offers the most comprehensive benefit coverage in the industry. We give our employees immediate access to health, dental and life insurance benefits, as well as provide short/long-term disability coverage to protect you financially if injured off the job.
Stay with us for a year and your 401k employer match is 100% vested and immediately becomes part of your ever improving financial plan.
Trulite bears most of the cost of your benefits. We structured these benefits because we care not only about your physical well-being but your financial health and welfare too. Let us show you why Trulite values you as an employee and how we will help you achieve financial independence.
Who You Are:
A highly motivated individual who takes pride in their work, wants to perform their role in a timely and efficient manner while producing good quality product, and wants to grow in their knowledge and experience while helping the organization to be successful.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Transport of materials including glass from one position/location to another in an effort to
expedite the production process
- Read, understand and attach appropriate labels and tags to product
- Match glass work orders with picking list.
- Move glass from tables, furnace, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wooden crates
- Strap glass to the carts and or trucks so they are safe for moving.
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within the product specifications.
- Quality inspection of glass, operation equipment and/or manually maneuvering equipment.
Skills You Bring:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. independently
- Must be able to work overtime with flexible starting times in some departments.
- Regular and predictable attendance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.