Project Coordinator - Entry Level - Kennesaw, GA area
We have a client that specializes in metal fabrication and construction projects and is seeking an entry level, Project Coordinator.
This person should enjoy lots of interactions with various stakeholders, (The Account Manager, Clients, Site Superintendents, Installations Crews, Production etc...) and enjoys a fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities, juggling a number for projects at once, successfully addressing any conflict between the various stakeholders, etc...
This a phenomenal opportunity for an entry level person to have a client invest in them, and to start a career path of either Account Management or Project Management. The skills and experience you will gain will set you up for success in either direction. (or the like)
- Review and confirm order with job site and update order as needed
- Weekly update on jobsites, document in project management software
- Identify site readiness by communicating with site supervisor
- Logistically plan for shipments within a certain window that will allow for profitable shipments
- Verifying field measurements with site for final design
- Facilitate moving designs from preliminary to final design
- Identify and notify correct parties for any order changes regarding the designs
- Review preliminary design with job site to confirm design details
- Review orders with loaders assuring the correct product is going to the site, check loads before leaving
- Work with designated team member in hiring of subs for service work and installs, understand documents needed for jobs and document in PM software
- Communicate with Account Managers to help resolve “unique situations” as they arise
- Educate customer on product and how it is installed
- AS Degree or Greater - Business, Marketing, Construction Management or Building Technology, preferably.
- Strong communicator, able to diffuse conflict, able to juggle various competing priorities / schedules / timelines.
- Experience with construction - desired, but not required. (we can train)
- Enjoys working with different stakeholders, driving projects forward, organizing schedules, and able to address and diffuse conflict projects hit various challenges.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kennesaw, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: In person