Chen Moore and Associates
Founded in 1986, Chen Moore and Associates (CMA), Inc. has grown into a highly regarded multi-disciplinary firm. CMA’s areas of expertise include utility infrastructure, roadway, site development, electrical, planning, landscape architecture, and construction engineering services for both private and public sector clients. CMA’s headquarters are in Fort Lauderdale with offices in offices in Miami, West Palm Beach, Orlando, and Jacksonville. The firm also has satellite and/or project offices in Jupiter, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, Tampa and Gainesville. CMA currently employs over one hundred and twenty (120) professionals throughout the State of Florida, which affords our valued clients top-level service.
CMA’s Landscape Architecture/Planning practice specializes in public space design. Experience with parks design, urban streetscapes, trails and limited access right of way, is highly desirable. Experience with Florida Department of Transportation is extremely beneficial.
The firm is a corporation with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, life, dental and vision insurance coverage; 401(k) retirement plans; paid time off; support for professional society membership; and continuing education.
Project Landscape Architect
CMA has employment opportunities for project landscape architects in our Orlando and West Palm Beach Offices. Remote workers will be considered for this position as long as they demonstrate the capability to work with design teams via Microsoft Teams and can work independently. Candidates should be able to efficiently plan and organize workload, demonstrate success working with a team of professionals, a commitment to quality, good communication skills, and a positive work ethic. The candidates will work on a variety of landscape architecture design projects for both public and private clients.
- Design of public spaces such as parks and streetscapes from concept through construction including document preparation, landscape, irrigation, hardscape, wayfinding, and lighting design.
- Public Engagement.
- Cost Estimating.
- Local regulatory permitting.
- Preparation of technical specifications and bid documents.
- Bachelor’s in landscape architecture, Bachelor of Science in landscape architecture, or master in landscape architecture degree preferred.
- Registered Landscape Architect in the state of Florida or eligible for LARE.
- 3 to 10 years of experience in the landscape architecture field.
- Familiarity with landscape architecture design software, such as AutoCAD, Land F/X, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, MicroStation, ArcGIS, Lumion, and Sketch-Up.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, project responsibility and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maitland, FL 32751: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person