About Giampolini Group: Giampolini Group is a renowned family-owned, union contractor with an impressive legacy spanning over 100 years. We specialize in delivering top-quality services in drywall/metal framing, commercial painting, and masonry restoration. With a commitment to excellence, Giampolini Group has built a strong reputation in the industry by cultivating long-lasting relationships and consistently exceeding client expectations. As a forward-thinking organization, we strive to maintain our position as a leader in our field.
Job Description: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our dynamic team at Giampolini Group. As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing construction projects from initiation to completion, ensuring their successful execution within specified timelines and budgets. You will collaborate with clients, subcontractors, and internal teams to ensure that projects are delivered with the highest standards of quality, safety, and client satisfaction.
- Take full responsibility for managing multiple construction projects simultaneously, from pre-construction to project closeout.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Liaise with clients to understand project requirements, specifications, and objectives, ensuring clarity and alignment.
- Collaborate with the estimating team to review project bids, prepare proposals, and ensure accurate cost estimations.
- Lead project meetings, including kick-off meetings, progress meetings, and project status updates.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors to ensure timely procurement of materials and services.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks, and implement effective mitigation strategies.
- Oversee on-site activities, ensuring compliance with project plans, specifications, and safety regulations.
- Manage project documentation, including contracts, change orders, submittals, and RFIs.
- Foster positive relationships with clients, addressing their concerns and maintaining open lines of communication.
- Provide regular project updates to stakeholders, including clients, management, and executive teams.
- Mentor and support junior project management staff, providing guidance and fostering professional growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in the commercial construction industry, preferably within the drywall metal framing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of construction processes, methods, and materials.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire project teams.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and a commitment to ensuring a safe working environment.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel to project sites as required.
We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth within a respected and established company.
To apply for the position of Project Manager at Giampolini Group, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Emeryville, CA 94608: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Emeryville, CA 94608