Could you be our next Psychotherapist for Integrated Behavioral Health - Primary Care in the Exton, Bryn Mawr and Lankenau areas?
Why become a Psychotherapist with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! Are you passionate about helping others? You will provide direct care to patients and families as appropriate to the age of the patient and complete associated indirect or documentation responsibilities. Completing routine assessments and evaluations of patients according to discipline protocols, you will develop and implement a treatment plan for each patient that is consistent with patient’s needs. Involvement in resource or clinical research may be necessary to assure the patient’s needs are being met.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Get Involved! Patients referred for psychotherapeutic services, physicians, families, team members, other involved professionals and colleagues, insurance companies and outside agencies.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 160 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
Shift: Full time - 40 hours a week - Monday-Friday - no holidays!
1. Graduate-level supervised internships or practice in a mental health setting.
2. Minimum two years of post-graduate experience in a mental health setting.
Master’s or Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, or Master’s in Social Work.
Pennsylvania Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor.
Job Type: Full-time