As a team member at HonorHealth, you'll enjoy a compassionate, caring culture that offers a wealth of opportunities to advance your career goals while supporting your personal well-being with a diverse portfolio of benefits.
If you share our commitment to providing the communities we serve with the best possible care, we look forward to meeting you!
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses five acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians, and 3,100 volunteers.
What’s in it for you?
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus* for select full-time positions, 1+ years of experience required, terms and conditions apply
- Tuition Assistance up to $5,250 per year* for full-time and part-time employees
- Generous evening, night, and weekend shift differentials
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision, and 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Discounted Bus Passes for employees
- Two on-site childcare centers
- Collaborative fun teams and much more!
Learn more or apply online visit: Jobs.HonorHealth.com
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Preferred dress code
Business (business suit, tie)
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.