Raymond Building Supply, a Division of USLBM, is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate / Laborer for our Rebar Department in North Fort Myers, FL
Raymond Building Supply, a division of U.S. LBM, one of the largest specialty building materials distributors in the United States operating a network of leading specialty building material distributors across the county with operating locations in 29 states.
What you should know about working at Raymond?
All positions are hands-on, and we band together when vital. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate. We are a relaxed atmosphere. We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work. We are a continuous improvement driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on task. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off and sick days
- Employee discount
- Daily pay - get paid DAILY
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
Qualities We Look For:
- Diligent - Able to work hard in a laborious environment lifting up to 50lbs
- Flexibility - Motivated and trainable for position
- Reliable - Punctual to work and communicates to team and supervisor
- Knowledgeable- Of lumber and/or rebar is a plus but is not required as we will train
Raymond Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Build Your Future With Raymond Building Supply by applying today!