Outdoor Options is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Eatonton/Lake Sinclair office. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in order entry, excellent attention to detail, and deep knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Suite.
If you are seeking an opportunity to bring your administrative experience, learn new skills, and take on more responsibility as given then this is the place for you! This position will work cooperatively with customer service and office administration to ensure a smooth, productive work environment. Active listening skills and a positive attitude are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Main responsibilities answering phone calls, Collections, and keeping storage units up to date by taking payments or adding locks to overdue units.
- Manage Receipt Keeper
- Check mail, distribute packages, scan documents, email documents, assist with company events.
- Greet guests, maintain office supplies, breakroom supplies for office and warehouse. Keep office area tidy, prepare conference rooms for training and events.
- Associate’s degree in Business (or related field) or 3 years verifiable experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Outdoor Options is located near Lake Sinclair on Highway 441 and next to Old Clinton BBQ in Gray. We provide a solution to storage needs throughout the state of Georgia. If you believe in our core values and have the talent to be part of a growing fast-paced organization, then you will enjoy this position and will have opportunities for advancement and bonuses!
Outdoor Options Values:
We Love to Have Fun!
We Win Together!
We are Family!
We are Committed!
We Love Improvement!
We live by the Details!
We are Legendary!
This position is weekdays 9-5 and rotating Saturdays 10-2.
We are currently in our busy season and are short staffed. Please do not call our office! If you would like to check on the status of your application, please send us a message through Indeed.
YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT FINALIZED AND WILL NOT BE REVIEWED UNTIL THE INDEED ASSESSMENTS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED!
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person