Established in 2008, the company was founded to be a company set apart from an already impacted market. Licensed in multiple states across the US, the premise of our company evolved into the pinnacle of our success - creating a caring experience for the families we serve across the nation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Strong sales skills and knowledge of the mortgage lending business.
- Exercise administrative control over the sales function of the Sales Team.
- Assume leadership role among Sales Team.
- Coach, motivate and support Sales Team to ensure growth and profitability, defining expected production goals for each Team Member and ensuring adequate working knowledge of systems.
Responsible for the development of new business and strengthening of existing relationships by:
- Determining a prospect’s needs and selling an appropriate product; selling loans for appropriate amounts, rates and terms that comply with AHL's program guidelines.
- Maintains working knowledge of federal, state and local governments and private investors’ policies and guidelines.
- Maintains strong familiarity with current trends in the real estate and mortgage banking industries as well as the company’s operating policies and procedures.
- Formalizes sales strategies, forecasts and reports as necessary.
- Creates/maintains synergy with corporate departments.
- Provide present and potential brokers/sources with a superior level of customer service.
- Communicates and works with AHL Account Managers as necessary to ensure desired production results.
- Manage broker performance and communicate results with AHL Leadership.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience in wholesale mortgage lending management experience preferred.
- Lead or supervisory skills.
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
- Proven negotiating skills and forecasting capabilities.
- Ability to conduct and attend web meetings and conference calls including presentations.
- Basic knowledge Non-QM; Bridge, DSCR-Business Purpose, Fix/Flip
- Strong level of proficiency in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel & PowerPoint programs
- Proficient with Encompass/LON
- Ability to attend trade shows & seminars as needed
Essential Mental & Physical Requirements:
- Frequently required to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, or squat
- Use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear
- Specific vision ability includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to analyze situations logically to identify causes and draw solid conclusions
- Ability to anticipate the consequences of a situation
- Ability to modify one’s own behavior to meet the expectations of others
- Ability to sustain one’s own emotions from interfering with responding effectively to internal and external customer needs
- Displays honesty and trustworthiness; has a sense of personal accountability; maintains a moral conviction to do the right thing
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Matching 401(k)
- Basic Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Why American Heritage Lending:
- We are a high-growth Company that doubled our staff in 2022
- Competitive Salary
- Wide Product Options - Bridge, Fix and Flip, FHA, VA, Conventional, Non-QM, DCSR, Hard Money Loans and more
- We are not impacted by the volatility of the interest rate
This Company describes its culture as:
Start your career today with American Heritage Lending!
Please click on the following link to submit your resume: