Registered Nurse- Bronx and Brooklyn-NEW GRADS WELCOME
Type: Contract OR Perm Role
Schedule: Days, Monday-Friday: 8:30am-3:30pm, no weekends
- Under general supervision, is responsible for providing evaluation, diagnosis, and therapeutic intervention in accordance with AHRC and ADS policies, OPWDD regulations and standards of the professional registered nurse.
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and annual reviews as required.
- Supervises staff providing care, including AMAPs and LPNs
- Monitors communicable diseases and trains staff on infection control s through identification, assessment, reporting, and implementation of preventive measures, reporting concerns to ADS Director of Nursing
- Provides nursing care and treatment for emergency first aid.
- Makes referrals to hospitals, ER, or physicians for further intervention, as needed. Supervises first aid care rendered by non-nursing staff. Documents care on nursing case note.
- Reviews incoming physical examinations and other medical documents for modifications to plan of protective oversight and report to interdisciplinary team. Informs direct care staff of any medical precautions concerning people supported.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- NYS Registered Nurse (RN) license
- CPR /BLS certified
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $45.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bronx, NY 10461: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: In person