CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Hospital in the Emergency Department (ED) in South Weymouth, MA
- Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
- Setting: Emergency Department (ER/ED)
- Start Date: 06/12/2023
- Pay: $61-63
- Shift: Day
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Licensure/Certification Required: Massachusetts Nursing License
- Experience Required/Preferred: Prior Hospital Based Experience Required. Minimum 2 year of Emergency Room (ER) experience required.
Registered Nurses in an Emergency Department (ER/ED) position:
- Work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, perform minor medical operations, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care after a hospital stay.
- Emergency rooms are often the first line of defense for accidents, allergic reactions, and any number of urgent medical care.
- ER nurses work to quickly assess the needs of each patient, prioritize care based on its critical nature, and work to stabilize a patient, treat the problem, discharge the patient after the emergency is over or make arrangements for a longer hospital stay.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses