Tockwotton was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Providence Business News - Join our team to find out why!
The household nurse performs nursing functions within the household including passing medications or monitoring medication aides, observing residents’ condition and communicating them to the physician or nurse practitioner as needed. The household nurse works closely with the Nurse Leader to ensure regulatory compliance nurture a person-centered and resident-directed culture strengthen the ability of the household to grow as a separate effective home and promote individual and team learning in the household. Household nurses are teachers and role-models of professional nursing practices to household staff and resident advocates for quality clinical care. They provide each resident with routine daily nursing care, professional nursing assessments, evaluations and other desired services in accordance with their assessment, choices and plan of care.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must be a licensed registered nurse or practical nurse.
- 3 -5 years of experience in a skilled healthcare facility or retirement facility preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills
- Basic computer skills a must!
- Must be able to meet minimum physical requirements as required by facility policies
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as need
- Must enjoy working with the senior community!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required.
Tockwotton on the Waterfront offers comprehensive employee benefits to Full and Part-time employees. Including:
- Competitive Pay
- Shift Differentials
- One of the highest staffing ratio's in RI
- Health Insurance* / Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FSA Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays A Year
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Staff Appreciation Events and Rewards