Are you looking for a work environment as a Vascular Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At HCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment assistance up to $150 a month
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated RN like you to be a part of our team.
Check us out on Facebook!
- You will insert Midlines, and Ultrasound Guided PIV's.
- You will troubleshoot obstructed central lines, and administer Cathflo when necessary.
- You will document nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools and comply with professional, regulatory, government and departmental standards.
- You will maintain competencies in the clinical areas and will be responsible for professional growth and development.
- You will provide education to staff about safe, appropriate line maintenance and care.
- In this role you will demonstrate early and appropriate assessment of patients requiring peripheral access.
You will determine the most appropriate access device for prescribed therapy ordered.
LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC), a 521-bed acute care facility, is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, one of the nation's largest and leading healthcare systems. Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has ranked us among the top hospitals nationwide on quality measures for our services and treatments to address heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Most importantly, our healthcare family is community focused and dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life by putting our patients first.
For more information on the culture at LGMC click on the video below:
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or current multi-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice in VA is required.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.