St. Joseph Residence is seeking caring, responsible, and qualified caregivers to join our assisted living teams at Trinity Terrace, our 28 bed CBRF unit.
St. Joseph Residence is a not-for-profit corporation founded by the Religious Hospitallers of Saint Joseph, owned and operated by Catholic Health International. We are a continuing care campus offering an array of services and settings including independent apartments, CBRF, RCAC, and a skilled nursing facility. Compassionate care is delivered in a faith-based environment, emphasizing independence, respect, and dignity.
As a Resident Assistant you will be responsible for providing direct care services such as passing medication, bathing, dressing, grooming, housekeeping and laundry, and activities. It is essential to have time management skills, a positive attitude, to be flexible, and too want to work as part of a team.
Certified Nursing Assistant certification is helpful, however, we will provide training and obtain the necessary assisted living certification to applicants who possess the skills and necessary attributes we are looking for to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for compassionate people who enjoy seniors that are either looking at changing careers or reentering the workforce.
Provide direct cares for residents personal and medical needs.
· Participate in customizing resident service plans.
· Monitoring residents for change of condition.
· Working with other staff utilizing a teamwork approach.
· Work in collaboration with nurses, family members, and other healthcare professionals.
· Responsible for timely and accurate passing of medication.
· Participates in performance improvement projects.
· Represent the St. Joseph Residence campus in a professional, customer service oriented manner.
· Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team.
· Previous experience in long term care or senior care preferred, but will train qualified applicants who possess the above mentioned skills.
· Must be punctual and have a good attendance history.
· Due to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Vaccination Rule, you must be able to provide proof of full COVID -19 vaccination upon hire or submit a religious or medical exemption request at time of application.
Positions Available - Full Time and Part Time Positions - Every other weekend and holidays
Part Time - 32 hours in a 2 week pay period
Excellent starting wage, new RA with less than 1 year of experience but has all classes will start at $19.50 per hour for Part Time positions and for each year of consecutive experience as Resident Assistant.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Assisted living facility
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
- Do you currently have COVID vaccinations? This question does require an answer.
- Do you have your CBRF classes? If so, how many?
Work Location: In person