The Residential Coordinator creates, implements, and supports all aspects of program expansion, further development of community relationships and development of new and unique initiatives within the Illinois Placement Line of One Hope United. The goal of this role is to expand the services offered by the line of service and enhance the quality of services provided to consumers.
- Demonstrates the highest investment in and commitment to the growth of One Hope United in order to thoughtfully expand the delivery of service to consumers.
- Researches available opportunities for growth and expansion and assuring these meet the mission of One Hope United.
- Proactively meets with potential partners, potential group partners and funders to solicit new opportunities or move them forward. Works cooperatively with other Lines of Service at One Hope United to best develop programming, budgets and strategies.
- Develops community relationships and partners to facilitate growth and development.
- Writes program plans, creates timelines, creates budgets and develops new program materials.
- Under direction of Executive Director, is assigned special projects to initiate, manage or guide through completion.
- Creates high quality proposals based on funder requirements for approval by OHU Leadership. Is able to meet tight deadlines, create high quality work and to meet specific requirements.
- Creates program materials, budgets and strategies for new and existing programs to support excellence and expansion.
- Supports the Line of Service by creating and providing training as directed
- Supervises paraprofessionals and professionals as directed.
This list of essential functions is not intended to be exhaustive. One Hope United reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
- BA/BS required, MA degree preferred in related field
- 5 years of experience in social services or related field.
- MHP Required, QMHP preferred for Medicaid programs
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record with OHU required levels of coverage for auto insurance. Capable to be trained in TCI, including physical restraint, and recertified
We Invest in You!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Tuition assistance up to $2500 per year
- Generous vacation and PTO plans
- Health, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, health savings account, Agency paid life and LTD, supplemental life insurance
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities on site-based Center Management Teams
A Different Kind Of Employer - One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
- 800 talented professionals strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Florida
- Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency- strong since 1895
- Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. One Hope United participates in e Verify.