Auburn Village in Auburn, IN, (just north of Fort Wayne) is seeking Respiratory Therapists(RTs) for our day and night shift:
6:30 am - 7 pm or 6:30 pm -7 am. This is Full or Part-Time with 12-hour shifts.
Looking for a job that enables a better work/life balance? We offer 12-hour shifts which might just be the perfect solution to your lifestyle needs!NEW RATE OF $35 PER HOUR, Plus Full Benefits!PLUS $4/HR NIGHT SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL!
LOOKING FOR MORE MONEY PER HOUR AND DON'T NEED BENEFITS? WE OFFER NO BENEFIT RATES!FULL-TIME AND WAIVE YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE & KEEP PTO = $37 OR WAIVE ALL BENEFITS = $39!PART-TIME AND WAIVE YOUR PART TIME PTO = $37
Plus: NOW GET MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT FOR COMMUTES OVER 20 MILES, ROUND TRIP!
If you are dedicated to providing uncompromising excellence in patient care, prefer a family-centered, skilled care environment, seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge and strive for career growth and advancement, we welcome the opportunity to have you visit our facility and meet with our new leadership team. Submit your resume today.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist:
- Develop and implement a respiratory plan of care based on assessment and standards of care
- The Facility's goal is to provide superior respiratory services
- Assist in implementing a successful ventilator weaning program
Are you looking for a career with an organization well-known for its stability and longevity, and a collaborative staff that shares your passion for excellence in patient care? Join us at Auburn Village …and love what you do!
We Offer You:
- A choice of several health insurance plans
- 401(k) with company match
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Teladoc for Immediate Care (when enrolled in a health plan)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Auburn Village is part of a highly-respected, growing network of senior care facilities with locations throughout Northern Illinois and Indiana. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Auburn Village.
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist (RT):
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program
- Respiratory Therapy certification from the State of Indiana
- One (1) year of Respiratory Therapist experience preferred
- Experience in Skilled Nursing or Long-Term Care facility
Auburn Village is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.