Lone Peak Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN Labor and Delivery position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Benefits- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for experienced Labor & Delivery Nurse ( Minimum 1 year experience)
Lone Peak Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Lone Peak Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications: RN Labor a& Delivery (LDRP Unit) Full-Time Nights 7p-7a
As a highly-skilled and compassionate Women’s Services RN you will provide direct patient care in the Labor and Delivery and Postpartum/Couplet setting. You will work to provide patients with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team is amazing and we are looking for someone who has a passion for providing excellent patient care. In this role:
- You will welcome each perinatal patient to the LDRP Unit and promote a feeling of security in the care they will receive, to assure them that you are confident and capable of caring for their needs and their baby’s wellbeing.
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding patient’s clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of care for all areas of Maternal Child health.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of hire.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification. Must obtain within 90 days of hire and maintain certification
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification – must obtain within 90 days of hire and then maintain certification.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) and Fetal Monitoring certification preferred. Must obtain NRP certification within 90 days from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- One or more years of Labor and Delivery experience strongly preferred.
- 'This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and surgery services. We have earned an “A” rating in Hospital Safety Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Labor and Delivery opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.