Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a healthcare real estate advisory and services firm offering a full-spectrum of real estate services including advisory, development, transactions, operations, and compliance. Since 1998, RTG has helped hospitals, physician groups, and property owners navigate the rapidly changing healthcare industry with growth strategies that gain market leadership as well as enhance patient and physician experiences for better delivery of care.
With over 130 employees, RTG serves clients in over 35 states, manages over 19 million square feet of healthcare assets, has completed over $2.8 billion in healthcare transaction volume, and was recently ranked among the Top Healthcare Development Companies by Modern Healthcare. RTG has offices in Nashville, Knoxville and Johnson City, TN, Atlanta, GA, Tampa, FL, Houston, TX and Greensboro, NC. For more information about RTG and our innovative healthcare real estate services visit www.realtytrustgroup.com, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Property Manager is responsible for the administration, operations, and fiscal management of the properties and overseeing operations and maintenance, life safety, property appearance, human resource administration, lease administration, accounting and finance, security, parking, tenant relations, and all contractual services. Property Manager reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lease administration, including maintenance of tenant contacts and implementation/application of lease provisions from execution through occupancy and end of term.
- Maintain tenant files, including lease documents, certificates of insurance, and other required documents/notices.
- Receive maintenance requests and ensure timely resolution, including response to after-hours emergencies.
- Coordinate with engineering staff as well as outside service vendors for work orders and capital projects.
- Secures appropriate bids and negotiates and administers all service contracts.
- Limited project management role including onsite coordination of tenant improvements and renovations, as well as tenant move processes.
- Focus on tenant satisfaction.
- Assist with financial operations including preparation and administration of property operating and capital budgets as well as support of AP/AR functions.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial operations reporting to client/ownership.
- Assist with the development and implementation of internal departmental policies and procedures manual.
- Brokerage/Advisory support includes the following: Support local and regional brokerage activities including leasing and marketing activities for managed properties or other listing activity.
- Support development of RTG local market presence and relationships including participation in local Property Management networks (e.g., BOMA).
- Must work well together and in a professional team environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Detail oriented.
- Problem solver.
- Able to accept constructive criticism.
- Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate. Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred. Active real estate license is required, and a professional designation (CPM or RPA) is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of property management, facilities management, and/or brokerage experience or equivalent.
- Project management experience required. Preferred experience includes tenant improvement projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in Yardi Property Management software preferred. Experience with MLS platforms and other real estate databases (CoStar, LoopNet).
ALLOCATION OF TIME:
- Business Client Development – 5%
- Client / Project Work – 90%
- Administrative – 5%
Property Manager is located in Canton, GA. Overnight travel may be required up to 10%.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive-based compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply to this role, or to view other available opportunities with RTG, please visit: https://www.realtytrustgroup.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person