The Sales Administrator provides administrative clerical support to the Vice-President- Sales and Sales Account Executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
· Prepares Purchase Orders for new trailers, equipment modifications, add-ons, or maintenance requests
· Check in all trailers picked up and returns with the Record 360
· Prepares leasing paperwork for all orders obtained.
· Will occasionally perform daily lot check of available leasing equipment inventory in order to detect any unanticipated customer equipment drop-offs. Makes sure available leasing equipment is properly communicated to sales executives each day.
· Enters new customer data and other new customer contract information into computer database RMI.
· Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries or maintenance.
· Assists Sales Account Executives with Sales Orders, Purchase Contracts, and Sales Invoices, as well as all other related documents.
· Calculates Estimated Federal Excise Tax.
· Arranges for Shipping of Trailers.
· Performs various title changes and processing in the Department of Motor Vehicle portal.
· Help prepare for sales meeting/agenda.
· Prepare close folders for sold equipment.
· Create monthly inventory reports for Manufactures.
· Maintain and update all inventory spreadsheet
· Answer & direct all incoming phone calls.
· Other duties as assigned or requested by Vice President-Sales
Job Skills Requirements
· High level of organization and time management skills.
· Excellent written communications skills.
· Excellent computer skills (good knowledge of Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Must have high level of discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
· Attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
· Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize
· Ability to plan, prioritize, and direct workflow.
· Must be approachable by both customers and associates.
High School diploma; Additional vocational education a plus.
Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts.
Ability to define problems, collect data of customer requirements.
Requires the ability to operate various office equipment to include a computer, voice mail, copier, fax, and calculator. Requires the ability to operate various software such as word processing, spreadsheets and CRM software and database.
· Training on equipment will be provided by the company as well as equipment manufacturers, so no prior equipment knowledge is necessary, though knowledge of class 8 trucks and trailers would be considered a plus.
· Experience with updating various websites, or previous experience with social media would be preferred.
· At least 2-5 years of previous administrative experience would be preferred.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles requiring the use of safety glasses and a dust mask; toxic or caustic chemicals; and outdoor weather conditions; The noise level in the work environment may occasionally be extremely loud and require the use of ear plugs. The employee occasionally performs work-related travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Racine, WI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person