SLP needed for 23/24 SY near Rohnert Park, CA
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the 23/24 school year. The SLP will provide speech services to students.
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Start: 23/24 School Year
- Provide speech services to students.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to support student learning.
- Conduct assessments and provide progress reports to parents/guardians.
- Attend and participate in school-based meetings.
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Must have active CA license.
- Prior pediatrics experience required.
- Prior special education experience preferred.
- Will consider SLPAs
- Competitive Pay: $55-$65p/h
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- 401k (with matching)
If you are an SLP looking to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.