Do our values speak to you?
2. Embrace and Drive Change
3. Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
4. Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
5. Pursue Growth and Learning
6. Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
7. Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
8. Do More With Less
9. Be Passionate and Determined
10. Be Humble
- Zappos pays 100% of every employee’s medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Zappos pays 100% of 12 therapy, mental health, or coaching session annually.
- A multitude of benefits and incentives to stay mentally and physically healthy and fit.
- Meaningful assistance programs like professional development, mentoring, and 401k with employer contribution.
- Paid time off for life, vacations, staycations, and rest.
- A generous Zapponian discount program.
- Make an impact through volunteer adventures and other community programs.
- Want to have some fun, too? Yes, please! Enjoy team building, family spirit, and plenty of room to recharge!
- Create strategies that drive revenue and customer growth through optimizing media investment for the US market. Key channels include video, search, social, affiliate, and retail discount promotional offers.
- Oversee investment valuation framework and methodology for annual marketing spend, rooted in profitability and LTV, driving efficiency in new customer acquisition, reactivation and repeat visits.
- In addition to evergreen investments, create media and promotional strategies for integrated tentpole campaigns.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement by defining a media learning agenda for teams that will help identity and size the biggest opportunities A/B testing optimization strategies spanning ad assets, landing pages, targeting, media tactics, and new media channels.
- Own integrated marketing analysis and high quality, scalable reports, from weekly performance to campaign deep dives to quarterly narratives.
- Deliver the forecasting, monitoring, and reporting of budgets, while continuously driving efficiencies.
- Collaborate with CRM teams to develop media and retail promotional strategies that contribute to customer retention and reactivation goals.
- Engage with site merchandising teams on the customer journey for acquired traffic including landing pages, content optimizations and merchandising priorities.
- Partner closely with Content team to ensure cohesive communications that reflect brand voice, platform best practices and integrated customer journey.
- Work closely with BI and technology teams to ensure proper date setup and define data requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline strongly preferred.
- At least 12 years of professional experience in performance marketing, demand generation and growth marketing, and leading media agencies and budgets. Experience must include wins at driving e-comm at multibrand retailer.
- Successful track record of coaching and developing teams that combine internal team and agency partners.
- Expert knowledge and skill with media measurement, attribution model, customer model and retail KPI. Prior experience leading MTA measurement models.
- Possess keen analytical and quantitative skills; ability to think critically and use data to derive insights and inform marketing strategies and learning agendas for scalable optimizations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, consistently splitting time across strategic planning and engage in detailed execution when necessary to support the team.
- Zappos is headquartered Las Vegas, Nevada, US; role is open to remote work within the contiguous United States with approximate quarterly travel to Las Vegas, Nevada, US.
The Zappos Family of Companies is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at [email protected] or call us at 1.702.943.7777.