STEWARD – EVENTS
Stewards are responsible for ensuring all areas are always clean and workable by upholding health code standards. scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, glasses, flatware, service ware and miscellaneous items and washing them by hand and/or the dishwashing machine. The ideal candidate has experience in a fast-paced environment and can demonstrate strong work ethic and attention to detail and solid team working skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist with general service as assigned. Inspect and maintain assigned area. Support and maintain bartenders/servers/runners with flatware, glassware, plates, pots, and any further needs that may be required. Maintain Kitchen, all BOH and storage areas up to the department standard.
- Operate, Clean and Maintain all dishwashers and tri-sinks.
- Stewards are responsible for scrapping cleaning polishing and organize of all flatware, glassware, plates, pots, and any further needs that may be required.
- Stewards are responsible for sweeping and mopping of all areas, while also maintaining trash cans and linens needs.
- Stewards are required to follow and ensure all opening and closing duties are completed.
- Ensure the proper set up of all side stations and storage rooms are clean and organized.
- Adhere to Department and the company specific safety policies.
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are stocked and placed in correct locations. Let a manager know if supplies are low.
- Consistently delivers exceptional service in a professional manner maintaining dialogue with all visitors and staff.
- Set up venue for full operation, ensure all supplies, product, and tools are fully ready for operations as instructed.
- Responsible for assisting with setting kitchen up for full operations along with break down at the end of shift.
- Must communicate effectively with all levels of employees and visitors. Must be able to stay organized, handle various projects at one time, follow up and make accurate decisions.
- Use the equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to lifting to 50 pounds of ice, garbage, or bar supplies, lifting kegs weighing approximately 200 pounds, and moving carts weighing more than 400 pounds throughout shift. Inform a manager when a proper tool is needed to fully perform duties.
STEWARD – EVENTS
CONT. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Inspect and maintain assigned area, including taking count for inventory, restock necessary product and supplies.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic workstation in accordance with Clark County health standards.
- Requires the ability to follow instructions and work within a team environment.
- Work requires schedule flexibility which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Ability to initiate and maintain an upbeat environment on a consistent basis.
- Flexibility to perform other job-related tasks as deemed necessary by management.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, and smoke.
- Must be able to work in dark environment that features flashing lights
- Must be able to push and lift to 50lbs.
- Ability to work from a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform reaching and stooping motions repeatedly
- Must have the ability to withstand high temperatures, heat, and sun exposure
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or over.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Requires a minimum of 3-6 months experience in food and beverage services within a high- volume venue.
- Valid work cards
- When applying for the position internally you must not have a written or higher in any category (Policy and Procedures, Attendance or Cash Handling)
STEWARD – EVENTS
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, is the world’s first purpose-built experiential entertainment district offering live events, immersive activations, monumental art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. With a growing collection of dynamic destinations including Dueling
Axes, Emporium Arcade Bar, Lost Spirits Distillery, Oddwood Bar, “Wink World: Portals Into The
Infinite,” Museum Fiasco, Rocket Fizz, Five Iron Golf, The Beast by Todd English, OZ
Experience and anchor experience, Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, AREA15 is an ever-changing art, retail and entertainment district attracting locals and tourists of all ages.
For more information visit www.AREA15.com and follow on Instagram and Twitter:
@AREA15Official; Facebook: AREA15LasVegas and YouTube: AREA15.
AREA15 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to complying with all federal, state and local laws providing equal opportunities and all other employment laws and regulations.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person